Annual Gardening Service
This is our most popular service and it entails a customised annual package for your garden care needs. We begin the process by conducting a garden audit followed by a detailed analysis on how we can most effectively care for your garden while improving it.
Some notes on our service
- If you would like additional work undertaken to that indicated on your proposal, please notify the maintenance manager a week before their scheduled visit so that they can allocate the necessary time.
- Please also note that all consumables such as fertilisers, pest sprays, rubbish removal and other soil improvements are not included and will be charged for accordingly.
- Plants, mulch, decking oil and other large items will be quoted for separately.
- The minimum visit is 2 people for 2 hours.
- If extra hours are required on the day of the visit then approval will be requested from the client before undertaking the works.
One-Off Gardening Services
This service is great for those who require a quick clean-up of their garden for the purpose of a party/renovation or even just a spring clean!
You can book one of our teams of two for an hourly rate $POA. Additional costs may include green waste removal and organic pesticides and fertilisers.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES
Alternatively you can take an advantage of our ALL INCLUSIVE garden tidy-up packages below.
Have a team of 2 come in to work through your list of tasks in your garden from highest to lowest priority in the given time. Our onsite service includes labour, use of organic plant tonics and any pest sprays needed, plus all green waste removal.
Please note, these prices do not include any additional materials such as plants, potting mix or mulch, yet they can be provided for an additional fee when requested.